Job reference: TPT2148
Job type: Full Time and Permanent
Location: Bushey, Herts
My client is a well established manufacturer/distributor of engineering equipment based in Bushey, Herts, who as part of their expansion are seeking an experienced Warehouse Assistant. You will need to be physically fit and live within easy commuting distance of Bushey, Herts.
The responsibilities will include:-
- Providing admin support to the spares team, using their bespoke software
- Communicating by phone with Engineers and internal teams so must have clear and concise communication skills
- Goods In / Goods Out
Taking deliveries, gathering supplier delivery notes from boxes and passing to spare parts dept.
- Picking and packing spare parts orders.
- Getting parcels ready for courier collection.
- Handling returns order – collecting the delivery notes and handing to spare parts dept.
- Cable/interface kits assembly.
- Despatching of build lists for new machine orders.
- Making sure both stores are tidy and well maintained.
- Assisting with stock takes.
- Order lunches and prepare for training courses, customers, meetings and other visitors, clear hospitality area following lunch and load dishwasher.
- Empty dishwasher every morning.
- General taxi requirements for visitor meetings & events.
- Assist with customer visits, events and exhibitions.
- General Office Tasks
- Maintain showroom cleanliness.
- Telephone (primary) otherwise office shared.
- Stock hospitality area with drinks, biscuits, water, etc.
- Carry out specific projects as needed in relation to Technical Department as part of continuous improvement.
- Other Duties
- Drive Fork Lift to take delivery of pallets and to move pallets from building to building when necessary.
- Help cover for other departments where required, through absence or other needs.
- In addition to all of the above, the Job Holder must be prepared to carry out any other task that the company deems reasonable.
This is a busy and diverse role which requires someone who has good administration skills, good English Language skills and excellent telephone manner to liaise with Engineers and internal teams, inputting information onto their bespoke system and therefore must be computer literate.
Job hoppers will not be considered.
If you have a solid work history in this type of role, lives locally to Bushey, Herts and have the above listed skills, please apply now, with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
warehouse, admin, FLT,. excellent communication
Please complete this form to submit your CV for this vacancy.