CNC Service Engineer (office based)
Job reference: TPT2053
Job type: Full Time and Permanent
Salary: £30-35k plus bonus circa £43k
Location: Brierley Hill, West Midlands
TPT2052 CNC Service Engineer – Office Based
Based in Brierley Hill, West Midland, due to expansion this is a new role within my clients business. As a manufacturer of CNC machines, Citizen Machinery are a world leader and are looking for an experienced CNC Engineer to join their growing team.
The role will include:-
- Provide support and assistance to field based service personnel to enable them to undertake their daily job function with the correct knowledge, information and availability of parts / tools.
- Ensure the effective utilisation of the other members of the internal technical support team including Cincom and Miyano Engineering Specialists
- Provide a consistent level of support to overseas dealers in respect of technical issues and resolution of issues or requests for technical information, problems, etc.
- Provide support to the spare parts department to assist with identifying spare parts as required.
- Provide additional telephone support cover for the ‘Receptionist’
- Liaise directly with customers and / or through the ‘Receptionist’ concerning all requests for support and information.
- Deal with and as necessary escalate all comments and complaints from customers relating to service issues.
- Schedule the work load of the service engineers to maximise utilisation and revenue earning potential.
- Schedule the allocation of service assignments, giving due priority to genuinely urgent requirements whilst ensuring fairness between competing customer demands.
- Plan the scheduling of resourcing of the Service Department on a day-to-day basis and to make recommendations to the Service Manager concerning levels of manpower and resources.
- Support the Service Manager, in ensuring that the service team provide effective support to the company’s overseas dealers and customers as required.
- Monitor the performance of the service team to ensure that the standards required are met and maintained.
- Help maintain strong relationships providing high levels of morale and motivation amongst all members of the service team.
- Liaise with the Spare Parts Team, ensuring that both customers and the service engineers receive a high standard of service in relation to the supply of spare parts.
- Work directly with and liaise daily with other Service Coordinators to ensure customers are effectively supported.
- Keep up-to-date with new developments in technologies, models and control systems, and to be able to provide strong, progressive and effective levels of support and knowledge.
The role is office based and would suit an experience CNC Engineer who has an understanding of spare parts and the workings of a CNC machine.
An excellent salary and benefits package for the right person. If you live within easy commuting distance of Brierley Hill, West Midlands and are an experienced CNC engineer, please apply now.
CNC Machines, Service, Spare Parts, CNC Engineer
Please complete this form to submit your CV for this vacancy.