Job reference: TPT2055
Job type: Full Time and Permanent
Location: Borehamwood, Herts
My client is a very well established business who is looking for an Administrator with at least 3 years experience working in an Admin based role who would like a long term career within their business. The role is replacing a person who is retiring. Based in Borehamwood, Herts.
The role involves working within the Service Department managing the allocation of Engineers to go out to breakdowns, servicing needs and general maintenance calls.
Responsibilities will include:-
|· Entry, maintenance and invoicing of service orders and distribution of associated paperwork. Monitoring of proper input details, including analysis and supply codes|
· Scheduling order processing to ensure urgent work is dealt with in a timely manner
· Maintain order register and site file records
· Maintaining service contracts
· Liaising with internal and external departments
· Must have strong and confident communication skills
· IT literacy using Word, Excel and bespoke database
They believe this role may grow in time into a Managerial role and are looking for someone who has a solid work history and wants a career within the company.
If you live within easy commuting distance of Borehamwood, Herts and have the relevant skills, please apply now.
Service Admin, Administrator
Please complete this form to submit your CV for this vacancy.