Job reference: TPT2034
Job type: Full Time and Permanent
Location: Sandy, Beds
TPT2034 Print Finisher
My client is a well established original print shop providing old fashioned printing to multinational businesses across the country. With a regular client base, they can offer job security to an experienced Print Finisher who is experienced in all area’s of Print Finishing.
Working in a small team, the responsibilities will include:-
- Setting and operating a variety of different print machines
- Using a collator, foiler, continuous printing press, a machine that prints, numbers and punches
- Manual collation
- Use of guillotine
- Binding documents
- Packaging up finished goods
- Print delivery documents
- Organise the courier
- Checking all finished documents
- For experienced Print Finishers training will be given on their machines
- Attention to Detail is essential
Working with some prestigious long standing clients it is essential that all work is checked at all times.
Working in a small team. Job security is offered.
If you are an experienced Print Finisher who lives within easy commuting distance of Sandy, Beds, please apply now.
Print finisher, collating, binding, foiling, embossing, print
Please complete this form to submit your CV for this vacancy.