Personal Assistant – Hybrid
Job reference: TPT2090
Job type: Full Time, Hybrid, and Permanent
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
My client is a well established and fast growing organisation with offices in London, Manchester and Leeds.
As part of their expansion, they are seeking an highly organised and experience Personal Assistant (PA) or Executive Assistant working for 2 of the main Directors, to join their growing team. The role will be 3 days in the office in Leeds (occasional travel to Manchester) and 2 days working from home.
- Diary management
- Co-ordinating UK travel arrangements
- Organising Board meetings, taking minutes and follow up on action points
- Producing Powerpoint presentations
- Production of Analytical reports using Excel (basic formula required)
- Typing quotations/business proposals
- Organising internal technical workshops
- Involvement in ad hoc Projects and Project Admin
- Gatekeeper for calls and emails
As this is a new role you will shape this role. One Director is based from Manchester the other from Leeds. It is envisaged that you will probably spend the 3 days in Leeds and on occasions be required to travel to the Manchester office. Both offices are near the stations.
If you are a proactive Personal Assistant who lives within easy commuting distance of Leeds and have strong organisational skills, good Powerpoint and Excel and looking for a new challenge and happy to travel between the Leeds and Manchester office, please apply now with a covering letter outlining your skills and experience which relate to this role.
Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant, Powerpoint, Excel
Please complete this form to submit your CV for this vacancy.