Part Time Administrator
Job reference: TPT2028
Job type: Part-time and Permanent
Salary: £22-25k pro rata
Location: Watford, Herts
TP2028 Part Time Administrator
My client is a well established medical supplies company based in Watford Town Centre, Herts who, as part of their expansion are seeking an experience Part Time Administrator to join their growing team.
- Hours: 30 am to 2.30 pm Monday to Friday but MUST be able to work full time for holiday cover
- Taking calls from healthcare professionals, patients and trusts to place orders, check stock and arrange delivery
- Processing orders using a bespoke system
- Manage stock levels, ordering stock
- Picking and packing orders (some light lifting)
- Sending out orders manually
- Use of SAGE for invoicing
- Exporting data to Excel (need to be at least intermediate level)
- Credit Control (chasing for outstanding invoices
- Liaising with the Sales Team for new customer enquiries
Required experience and skills:-
- Attention to Detail is essential
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Intermediate level Excel essential
- Be proactive and be able to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Some light lifting required
- Experience in Office based Administration and Customer Service role
- Live locally to Watford, Herts.
This is a very busy role which offer variety.
If you live locally to Watford, Herts, have good experience in an Administrative role and have all the attributes shown above, and are happy to work full time to cover for holidays, please apply now for an immediate interview. Role is available with an immediate start.
part time, excel, sales admin, admin, customer service, medical
Please complete this form to submit your CV for this vacancy.