French Customer Service
Job reference: TPT2085
Job type: Full Time and Permanent
Location: Hatfield, Herts
I have been working with this client for 21 years and they are a well established business based in Hatfield, Herts. They are currently seeking a French speaking Customer Service person to manage their French and English speaking customer requirements.
The role responsibilities will include:-
- Accepting order enquiries from customers or clients and responding with
follow up queries.
- Processing customer orders onto company systems.
- Responding to routine customer enquiries regarding products and services of
- Handling and resolving customer complaints, obtaining and evaluating all
relevant data to handle complaints and enquiries.
- Preparing, generating, and distributing order acknowledgements and daily
reports to appropriate personnel.
- Dealing with customers directly electronically, or by
telephone and responding to the customer enquiries promptly and
The ideal candidate will have had previous experience in a customer service role and
will have good PC skills. As this role will involve mainly telephone contact with
customers, a confident telephone manner is essential along with an ability to develop
sales through commercial awareness. Use of the company system for enquiry and
data entry to support the customers’ needs will be required, and for which full training
will be given.
If you are bilingual French/English and live within easy commuting distance of Hatfield, Herts and have at least 1 years experience in an office based Customer service role, please apply now. Immediate interview and start available.
french, bilingual, customer service, sales admin
Please complete this form to submit your CV for this vacancy.