Job reference: TPT2021
Job type: Full Time and Permanent
Location: Borehamwood, Herts
TPT2021 Finance Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established and financially secure business whose origins go back 100 years. Part of a European Group, they are now seeking an experienced Finance Manager with a background in manufacturing and experience in international reporting. Reporting into the UK Managing Director. Role is based in Borehamwood, Herts.
The role will involve:-
- Managing a team of 5 people within the Accounting function
- Production of monthly management accounts for the UK Business
- Advising the UK Management team on all Finance related issues
- The Production of forecasts and budgets
- Production of company year end financial reporting and liaising with the auditors
- Management of the finance team and ensuring they are suitably trained and experience for their roles
- Managing the Company’s working capital
- Management of the company payroll
- Management of the Company Pension Scheme
- Reporting UK finance figures to France
- Maintenance of Company finance quality procedures
- Completion of ONS returns
- Project Management may include dealing with Mergers and Acquisitions
- Assisting with the implementation of Oracle into the business.
Seeking an experienced Finance Manager, Financial Controller who is ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified, has advanced Excel skills and hands on within the business. Fluency in French would be advantageous but not essential.
The role comes with an excellent benefits package including bonuses of up to £12k, company car, private medical insurance, pension, life assurance etc
An immediate start is available. Please apply now with a covering letter outlining your skills and experience for this role.
ACA, ACCA, CIMA, Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Engineering, Manufacturing
Please complete this form to submit your CV for this vacancy.