Field Service Engineer – CNC Machines
Job reference: TPT2024
Job type: Full Time and Permanent
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, Telford, Gloucestershire
Field Service Engineer – CNC machines
Citizen Machinery is well established manufacture of high precision CNC machines who, as part of their expansion are seeking an experienced CNC Field Service Engineer to cover Birmingham and the surrounding area’s. The majority of work will be within a 2 hour drive of this area. Citizen offers a job security and have a 99.5% staff retention rate which is because they treat their staff well.
The role involves:-
- Repairing customers machines (CNC sliding & fixed head lathes) on site. Electrical & Mechanical repairs
- Installing machines on customer site
- We aim to keep travel below 2 hours each way per day
- Function independently on day to day basis
- Carry out maintenance training for customers
- Strong problem solving ability
- Electrical fault finding ability
- Mechanical repair ability, for high accuracy & sub micron machines
- History of working on CNC machine tools
- Knowledge of Mitsubishi & Fanuc systems
- Some PLC problem solving
- Full understanding of electrical drawings / technical parts diagrams
- Able to work independently
A very competitive salary and package is offered with an OTE of circa £45k, hybrid company car, pension, life assurance etc.
If you live within easy commuting distance of the Birmingham/West Midlands area and have all the experience stated above, please apply now. Immediate start available
field service, CNC machines, breakdowns, servicing, maintenance
Please complete this form to submit your CV for this vacancy.