Electromechanical Assembly Engineer
Job reference: TPT2030
Job type: Full Time and Permanent
Location: Lutons, Beds
TPT2030 Mechanical/Electrical Assembly Engineer
My client is a well established manufacturer of capital equipment which they sell worldwide. A market leader in their field, as part of their expansion they are seeking an experienced hand on engineer who has experience of working in production assembling, manufacturing capital equipment. The role is based in Luton, Beds.
The role will be initially based in the workshop, learning about their product and how to build the product which is bespoke to each clients requirements. Once you have mastered this you can move into a role of Service Engineer, installing the equipment both in the UK and overseas
- Working in production on the assembly of capital equipment using our mechanical and electrical skills
- Building the capital equipment and understanding how it operates
- In time learning how to service the equipment and install the equipment at client sites both in the UK and globally
Skills and Experience required:-
- Skilled in Mechanical and Electrical engineering
- Experience of assembly of capital equipment or building a complete unit not just adding spare parts
- A clean driving licence
- A proactive attitude
- Willingness to learn
If you live within easy commuting distance of Luton, Beds and have the skills and experience mentioned above, please apply now.
electromechanical assembly, electrical, mechanical assembly, capital equipment
Please complete this form to submit your CV for this vacancy.