Digital Marketing Systems Manager
Job reference: TPT2072
Job type: Full Time and Permanent
Location: St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Luton, Harpenden, Redbourn
TPT2072 Digital Marketing Systems Manager
As part of my clients growth, they are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Systems Manager to join their team working at Group level the role will include:-
Responsible for working with internal and external stakeholders to define the mechanisms needed to deliver revenue-generating results. This includes identifying processes, designing workflows, and configuring settings to help sales, marketing, and other departments cohesively deliver a consistent pipeline. Responsible for leveraging marketing automation and CRM systems to their fullest potential, either by designing and implementing settings or coaching others on how to use these platforms to their full potential. You will be responsible for coordinating all system-related day-to-day activities that automate our sales and marketing programs. You will coordinate or build the settings for campaigns that turn customer responses into leads. You will be defining, coordinating, and configuring all the settings that ensure that flow leads into standard CRM steps for generating closed/won opportunities. The Marketing Systems Manager will take the lead in reporting on Marketing activity, allowing the business to monetise activity.
The role will also involve overseeing the development and optimisation of campaigns and partner channel strategy across SEO, SEM, Social, email, website, paid digital and all other relevant channels
Ensure the delivery of streamlined digital marketing operations that are well communicated across the business to deliver rapid GTM execution
Deliver regular reports for relevant stakeholders on activity. You will be fully responsible for the tracking and measurement of digital activities, including detailed success metrics.
Desired skills and experience:
- Extensive experience within a similar role in a B2B environment, ideally within a business that has gone through a transformation or has grown at a fast pace
- Experience in working with Agencies would be a distinct advantage
- A working knowledge of WordPress is preferable
- A proven track record of Lead Generation and Management (via a platform such as HubSpot/Salesforce/Dynamics) is ideal:
- Creating workflows
- Creating and processing email flows
- Campaign creation and management
- Other platform experience that would be valuable:
- Lead Forensics
- Vertical Marketing experience would also be an advantage
- Strong copywriting and editing capabilities are essential
- Analytics – you will have the ability to breakdown and interpret data and make timely and considered recommendations based on the information at hand
The role is based near St Albans, Herts, so if you have experience in all the above mentioned area’s and live within easy commuting distance of St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Harpenden or Luton, please apply now with a covering letter outlining your skills and experience for this role.
Immediate interviews are available.
marketing, digital marketing, CRM Manager, Marketing Systems
Please complete this form to submit your CV for this vacancy.