Block Administrator, Property Administrator
Job reference: TPT2043
Job type: Full Time and Permanent
Location: Borehamwood, Herts
TPT2043 Block/Property Administrator
My client is a well established Block Management company based in Borehamwood, Herts, who are growing rapidly and are looking for a Block, Property Administrator to join their team.
They are looking for a candidate with at least 2 years experience in Block/Property Administration and who lives within easy commuting distance of Borehamwood, Herts.
The role responsibilities will include:-
- Taking inbound calls from Leaseholders or Freeholders, dealing with any enquiries they may have
- Instructing contractors to carry out works at the relevant Block
- Liaising with the Block/ Property Manager to deal with any queries or action any service issues
- Working with the accounts team on service charge queries
- Excellent promotional opportunities
- Working in a team but also on own initiative
This is a very busy and diverse role, working in a very friendly environment and team.
Do you have at least 2 years experience working for a block/property management company and live within easy commuting distance of Borehamwood, Herts, then please apply now with a covering letter outlining why you are the right candidate for this role and company.
block management, property manager, property Administrator, Block Administrator
Please complete this form to submit your CV for this vacancy.