Applications Engineer (combustion equipment)
Job reference: TPT2191
Job type: Full Time and Permanent
Location: Borehamwood, Herts
TPT2191 Applications Engineer (combustion equipment)
Working with my long standing client who are a well established manufacturer of combustion equipment, who as part of their expansion, are seeking an experienced Applications Engineer (mainly office based) to join their growing team.
Based in Borehamwood, Herts, the role will include:-
- Generating technical quotations using their in house software and selecting key components and the equipment to met the clients needs
- Documents will include system flow and pipework pressure drop calculations
- Completion of project engineering checks and the preparation of commissioning specifications
- Provision of pre and post sales applications support to the Sales Engineers and manufacturing area
- Some Contracts Engineer project work
Candidates must have a good electromechanical skills and experience of combustion equipment including Steam Generators, Steam Boilers, high temperature Thermal Fluid Heaters, Process Air Heaters and Gaseous Effluent Thermal Oxidisers.
My client offers a good career path for the right person.
A very competitive salary is offered together with an excellent benefits package and a 5% annual bonus you will be part of exciting times in this growing business.
If you live within commuting distance of Borehamwood, Herts, have the above mentioned skills, please apply now with a covering letter outlining your suitability for this role.
applications engineer, combustion, electromechanical, quotations, tenders
Please complete this form to submit your CV for this vacancy.