We all know how busy life can be when you are running a business, particularly in the Engineering industry. On top of your day to day work, health and safety requirements and fast paced projects, you also need to ensure you have the right team of employees who are going to support you with ensuring your business grows and runs effectively.
Luckily, in most cases, this is where the recruitment industry can step in and support. When you engage with the services of a company like Perfect Team you can outsource the entire recruitment process and be left with a successful candidate at the end of the hiring process.
In this months blog, the last in our ‘Engineering’ series, we look at why a recruitment company like Perfect Team is such an important asset to your business and what you can expect from their processes.
The benefits of using a recruitment company for your engineering business
Before you decide to engage with a recruitment company, it’s important for you to know what kind of value and benefits they will bring to your business. As a business, you need to know that you will receive a return on your investment and you will be able to find a recruitment company that can support you and your business over a long period of time.
Here are just a few of the many benefits you will experience by working with recruitment agencies:
- Advertising your roles and actively finding candidates – your recruiter works all day actively finding the perfect candidates for you and your role, so there wont be any waiting around for potential candidates to respond to a job advert. The benefit with the recruiters is that if they find someone they think will fit the specification, they are likely to pursue that candidate and invite them to interview.
- Interviewing candidates on your behalf and completing all salary negotiations – it can be a gruelling task to organise interviews with a variety of candidates who may be suitable for the role, particularly if you are still playing an active part in the day to day running of the business. Interviewing for several days can take you away from important tasks, and you will often not see the benefits of this – particularly if none of the interviewed candidates are successful. A recruitment company will take this arduous task off your hands and you will only need to interview once they have past the scrutiny of your recruitment team.
- Excellent insight into the engineering industry – as your recruitment team work all day every day surrounded by industry related topics, news, job markets and therefore have a brilliant understanding of the industry and can often offer advice and support to benefit you and your strategic recruitment plans. Your recruitment team are often a fountain of untapped knowledge – use it !
As you can see, there are many key benefits of choosing to work with a recruitment agency. Alongside a few of the points above, when you choose to work with a successful recruitment company like Perfect Team, you will receive fantastic customer service and communication skills, both to yourself as a client and to the candidates they find on your behalf. You will also find that as you have put your trust in a recruitment company, you will finally have time to concentrate on business growth and marketing in order to bring those projects in.
What Perfect Team’s clients say about them
‘I found The Perfect Team very helpful; they dealt with my needs, made me feel at ease, a genuine company with a personal touch even to the point of contacting you after they find you work. Thank you’!
‘We launched our business in 2004 and needed to recruit a full complement of staff in a relatively short period of time. We chose to work with Ruth at the Perfect Team, who quickly grasped our exact requirements and business needs and worked tirelessly to recruit across all disciplines and areas of the business. We have found the service offered by the Perfect Team to be extremely professional and continue to use their services for our existing and future recruitment requirements’.
‘We have used the recruitment services offered by Ruth Goodmaker at The Perfect Team for many years.The key differentiator between them and the myriad of other recruitment businesses is the time they take to truly understand both the needs of our business and that of the candidates. It is this combined with a personal service that is the key to their success.Having worked with The Perfect Team at all levels, from Board Positions to the more junior roles and across all disciplines, Finance, Customer Service, Sales, Product Management and Production I would have no hesitation in recommending their services to anyone’.
You may also be interested in:
The expectations of a perfect recruitment company
Now you have decided to employ the services of a recruitment company, what can you expect from their services? Every recruitment company is different so lets concentrate on what you can expect from the Perfect Team when you decide to work with them:
- Experienced and professional recruiters working to your benefit at all times
- Clear and transparent feedback and information on all roles
- A good calibre of candidates – Perfect Team only put forward the best of the best
- The complete recruitment process to make things as stress-free as possible
- 100 day money back guarantee if the successful candidate leaves within 100 days of joining
- Comprehensive profiles of each candidate successful at our interview
Ultimately, when you choose to work with the Perfect Team, you will be receiving an extension to your business. We aim to create a seamless transition and relationship from the recruitment element of your business to the rest of the services you provide. Whether you are looking for a HR administrator for your office or a photocopier engineer who is out on the road, Perfect Team will find the perfect candidate for you.
Choose the Perfect Team for your recruitment relationship partner
With over 21 years of experience in the recruitment industry, Perfect Team have perfected the recruitment process for their clients and are proud of the levels of customer service they provide to all clients and candidates.
We work as hard for our candidates as we do our clients and we go the extra mile to ensure that everyone involved is happy, successful and that career opportunities don’t pass the perfect candidate by.
At Perfect Team, we are so confident that we will find the successful candidate you have been waiting for, that if the employee we find leaves within 100 days, we offer a 100 day money back guarantee which involves finding a replacement employee for no charge or a complete refund.
For a team that go the extra mile, choose the Perfect Team for all your recruitment needs. Call Ruth today or get in touch via our website to see how we can start supporting you!